Carl Wolfsberger
Real Estate Developer

Find out how an annual trip to Augusta yielded fantastic results thanks in part to Eyelights.

more...

 

Details of Sports
Baseball
Golf
Hockey
Soccer
Football
   
   
 

Balance and Agility
Eyelights stimulate the receptors of your non-dominant eye, creating greater visual acuity. This will create an increased perception of your surroundings, enhancing coordination, resulting in more passes completed and more shots on goal.

The game of hockey requires that players turn, stop, skate, and maneuver with only a thin skate blade between their foot and the ice surface. For this reason, balance and agility are of paramount importance to any player trying to elevate his game. However, many players cannot perform all skating functions on all four edges of their skates. Instead, the player develops a side of dominance (eye, hand, and foot) and plays the game while utilizing only their strong side. 90% of the game of hockey is skating, so equal output from both the left and right sides of the body is crucial in order to play the game at a higher level. Eyelights promote bilateral output of both sides of the body by stimulating the non-dominant eye, and therefore, the non-dominant brain. Improvements in turning, stopping, stability, stride length, crossovers, etc. will soon follow.

Coordination
While hockey is 90% skating, the other 10% consists of shooting, passing, and stick handling. Similar to golf, hockey requires exceptional eye/hand coordination because you must pass, shoot, and stick handle a small puck using a stick that is 3-6 ft in length. Execution is the key. Can you thread the needle with a pass on a crucial power play situation? Can you put the puck in the top corner while being pressured? These complex, coordinated efforts are brain based in nature. Since Eyelights stimulate the non-dominant side of your brain, improvements to the hockey player's game are profound.



 

 

 

Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. @2000-2002 eyelights.com and Brain Based Learning Labs Inc.